The Office for the Administrative Review of the Detention of Enemy Combatants administers two sets of procedures, the Combatant Status Review Tribunal and the Administrative Review Board. The Combatant Status Review Tribunal transcripts and the transcripts from the Administrative Review Board contain many remakes from the Tribunals' Presidents and Boards' Presiding Officers where they tell the Guantanamo captives that the procedures are "administrative procedures" not legal procedures.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Guantanamo Bay captives legal and administrative procedures"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
Media in category "Guantanamo Bay captives legal and administrative procedures"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Ali Hamza Al Bahlu'sl boycott sign.jpgAli Hamza Al Bahlu'sl ...
- Casio f91w digital watch.pngCasio f91w digital wat...
- CSRT notice read to a Guantanamo captive.jpgCSRT notice read to a ...
- Taliban bounty 3.jpgTaliban bounty 3.jpg
- Taliban bounty flyer.jpgTaliban bounty flyer.jpg
- Trailer where CSR Tribunals were held 1.jpg
- Trailer where CSR Tribunals were held 2.jpg
- Trailer where CSR Tribunals were held 3.jpg
- Trailer where CSR Tribunals were held.jpg